Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A TEENY, TINY CONFESSION




Okay, okay, I can't keep this a secret any longer....I am so in LOVE with David Cook (so sorry, B, but I have to admit it!).


After last night's performance, I was just speechless. I had tingles. I had a smile on my face. I had to immediately call my mother and scream. Oh, it was just wonderful!






Now granted, I didn't exactly get to see the performance live (oh, how I wish I had). If you don't have children in school, you probably aren't aware that it is National No TV Week this week. And the only way my kids would agree to take a break from the tube, was to promise them that I wouldn't watch either. And as most of you know, that ain't easy for me, especially at night. It's my night buddy. It's the only friend I have who is willing to stay up until 4.00am all the time. And he keeps things lively-TiVo, soap operas, Law and Order, infomercials-you know, the good, quality stuff on late-night TV.






BUT, thank heavens to Betsy, I found a loop-hole......the Internet. We all know it's not "really" TV. So after everyone went to bed, I found "rickey's" website and he had the goods!



Just superb! That's all I can say.

2 comments:

bevany said...

Here I am thinking I'm a huge nerd for blogging about American Idol when you did the same thing!! I had no idea it was National No TV week. I would die. Thank goodness for the internet.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Let's see what your WonderBoy will do with....YIKES!!!...Neal Diamond this week.