Thursday, December 6, 2007

SING YOUR HEART OUT!



Last night we attended, along with Gram Mad and Beckett, and Gram Kim and Gramps Vance, Olivia's final Christmas concert of the season. Olivia is part of our school's choir. She's been in it for a couple of years. Jake was also a member until he became too mature to sing with the common folk. He also throws out that I put too much on his plate and he needs a break to be a kid at least once a week. Anyway, my favorite song they performed was "Happy, Happy Hanukkah". (No, we aren't Jewish, if you're wondering, but Hanukkah songs are always so catchy. Check out Barenaked Ladies' "Barenaked for the Holidays". It has some Jewish classics and a family favorite). Unfortunately, I can't show you any video of my favorite song because of the damn lady sitting in front of me. She kept throwing her elbow into my view. I tried to bypass her interfering appendage but in the end...was very unsuccessful.

1 comments:

bevany said...

What a cute girl! And a very good singer. Love the outfit Liv...maybe I can see it in person some day? Yay for new pictures up E, it's about time!