Thursday, November 29, 2007

THE WORD OF THE DAY..."BUTT"

My butt is sore and my wrists are tired. I swear, if it weren't for the intense need to use the restroom, I would never get off this computer. Sometimes I really wonder how much time in a day I spend on the computer. Um??? And I'm not referring to the computer as an entertainment device, it's mostly work-related. Anyway, I figure since I'm already stuck, I would blog about something that is important to me, but probably not to most of you. So, I suppose I'm doing this for my own personal enjoyment (hey, that's a first).


Well, I uploaded a butt-load of pics tonight, so I'm going to randomly throw up some photos with captions. That's easy enough.


Yeah...I guess it's more difficult than I anticipated. The blogger-upload is down. I'll have to unglue my butt, try tomorrow and say "good-night".




3 comments:

Lorena said...

Can't wait to see the new pictures...my butt is sore, too...but it is that darn spinning class. Stinkin' getting in shape...totally overrated!

Is is OK that I commented? I know Brian really doesn't want too much to do with us now that he knows the "real" us, not just the ones you see every year or two.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

That's three BUTTS Ernie. Tsk, tsk. My mother always insisted that I use the term, bottom. It still adds up to one sore arse.

Audrey Laser Photography said...

So why "intensely" needing to go the bathroom? Did you have a case of the 'shiets' or preggers?
In which, congratulations on both!
A
PS-I'm not 'angry', 'I"M AWESOME!"
PSS-And how am I coping you? You have to admit, my blog is totally original and one of a kind!
PSSSSSSSSS-I miss you!!!