Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'LL SHOW YOU MINE, IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS









(Explanation of title forthcoming. It's 4.30am and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. Nighty-night.)


Okay, I'm back! Now let me do some explaining before you all start thinking bad thoughts about me!


One thing I enjoy about Christmas is the excuse to decorate my house without constraint (Though I only keep it confined to the great room. Eventually, I would like to expand to other parts of the home).


I love the cozy feeling you get when spaces are filled with holiday paraphernalia-Santas, snowmen, holly, garland, snowflakes, ornaments, Christmas trains, candles, fake trees, stars, books, tinsel, the Nativity, twinkly lights, etc. And of course, constant Christmas music playing in the background.


I'm hoping by showing you what I've done, my "blog" friends (and even those who don't have a blog YET-send pics via email, won't you?!?) will post pics of what they have done to decorate their homes. This isn't a competition or anything like that. It's a time of sharing and seeing all the wonderful interpretations of holiday decorating. I look forward to seeing what you've got! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Erinne, I love all of the new posts! After seeing all of the pictures and the video clips I am even more excited to see everyone. I'm kind of going through withdrawals from the kids right now, so if you guys need a sitter for the kids at all while I'm there hit me up! This might be a once in a lifetime offer.

Erinne said...

Do you really want us to take you up on the babysitting or is it a joke??? Because, if so.........

Hey, I heard you are staying a bit longer. When do you head back to LA? Is Jeremy staying as well?

We'll see you later this week.

Brooke said...

Jeremy is still going home on the 26th but I am staying now until Jan. 2nd. I know we will probably be spending time with Jeremy's family as well while he is there, but if you guys need a sitter while I'm around I would be happy to help. Let me know!

bevany said...

The decorations look great Erinne. Our tree has been on our blog for a while now. I'm guessing you haven't looked at it for a month or so since that's when I got my last comment from you...
:)