Wednesday, August 5, 2009

VROOM...VROOM...VROOM...

I wanted to show my latest set I created for WordCandy Vinyl. It's called "Let's Go for a Ride". Unlike the previous road set I created for WordCandy Vinyl, this "On the Road Again" set features more vehicles and is a lot more flexible to set-up. You can also go to Etsy to order it.

I'm hoping to get the boys situated in their new room so I can decorate one of the walls with the set. I think it turned out really cute.

FYI: I should have a new pirate-themed set coming out in the next week or so.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute Erinne!!

bevany said...

Love it. If Beckham had his own room I'd totally buy it.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

This is more angular than you usually do but I really like it.

Audrey Laser Photography said...

E- its great! I want to buy it for the boys room! Really different then what you usually go for. But none the less, I am always impressed!