Monday, November 24, 2008

TOO HOT TO HANDLE - Part 3

Finally, all the anticipation that I and every other female on the planet had built up for the movie Twilight came early Friday morning at 12.00 midnight (12.20am for me, my mom, my sisters, sis-in-law and Phil). And it didn't disappoint! Yes, there were flaws, but the flaws, in my opinion, did not overshadow the fun that I had. And when I found myself dreaming about it and then thinking about it non-stop (well, I do occasionally think of other things every now and then) since then, well, that to me, says I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait to go again. And again. And again.........

So, I check out www. people.com almost daily and they posted 2008's Sexiest Men and guess who ranked?...yep! Robert Pattinson. Doesn't look half-bad, does he?

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I wanted to call and ask your "rating" of the movie cuz I knew you would see it first. I went with low expectations and came out happy. It was really fun. You will have to keep me posted on rumors of movie #2.