Monday, November 24, 2008

TOO HOT TO HANDLE-Part 2

Brian had a little surprise waiting on my Ipod for me today. My favorite from American Idol.....David Cook's self-titled album. I've been listening to it all night (intermixing it with the Twilight soundtrack. By the way, I LOVE the track by Muse, "Supermassive Black Hole" Check it out http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B001JOIEZ4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1227594727&sr=8-3. This song probably has been hitting the spot because it was playing during my most favorite scene from the movie. You know the one where Bella brushes past Edward in the school parking lot on her way up the hill and he turns and follows!) and I gotta say it ROCKS! Really, it is good. If this is what he gives us on his first try, I'm excited to see what he does in the future. I can't get enough of "Bar-bo-sol". It's probably the heaviest-sounding track on the album. And you can't go wrong with "Declaration", "Light On" or "Life on the Moon".

0 comments: