So Erinne has me representing the family at my sister Allison's Girlfriends Kitchen. Basically it is a bunch of her friends and other various relations getting together to exchange meals and recipes. I am planning on wowing them this month with a little meal I call Stroganoff Surprise. You might be asking yourself why I am stuck planning meals when it is traditionally a womans job....and I would answer you by saying that I am man enough to check in my manhood at the door.
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.