Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stroganoff for my Girlfriends

So Erinne has me representing the family at my sister Allison's Girlfriends Kitchen. Basically it is a bunch of her friends and other various relations getting together to exchange meals and recipes. I am planning on wowing them this month with a little meal I call Stroganoff Surprise. You might be asking yourself why I am stuck planning meals when it is traditionally a womans job....and I would answer you by saying that I am man enough to check in my manhood at the door.



INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pound cubed beef stew meat

  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup

  • 1/2 cup chopped onion

  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

  • 1/4 cup water

  • 4 ounces cream cheese

DIRECTIONS

  1. In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
  2. Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.

5 comments:

allie said...

You go Girlfriend!

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

You are one manly MAN, Brian!

Brooke said...

Question??? If you are now doing girlfriends kitchen what does this mean for boyfriends grill?

Brian said...

When Jeremy and you left I think you took boyfriends grill with you to LA.

Erinne said...

B, you are such a dork! and I couldn't be more proud of a man who is not ashamed.