Thursday, November 8, 2007

Party Time in the Kitchen

Well we nearly blew the roof off with this one. The beverages were flowing, the brownies were disappearing and some serious recipe sharing was going on. We all left with 10 meals and hours worth of memories. I can't wait for January and "South of the Border Month". Here are a couple of photo highlights...




I made sure to count the contents of everyone's basket on the way out after some ''accidental" meal doubling was discovered (You all know who I am talking about).


Here is a full body shot of Allie after her 3rd glass of Diet Coke (Caffeine Free?).


I missed out on a huge video opportunity of Mom describing how we should not freeze the mayo/musterd sauce for the Maddox Turkey Stakes. I tried to get her to re-do it while the camara was rolling but she was in too big of a hurry to get out of there and get to bed.


Anyway, I will let you know which meals turn out...

0 comments: