Saturday, March 27, 2010

ANOTHER SATURDAY FUN

Another outing...this time to the Gateway to see "How To Train Your Dragon". Great animation! I can't wait to see it in 3D. We don't go to 3D movies too often because Ian prefers "1D" movies. But I have to agree with him...I don't like them only because I just can't stand the glasses on glasses thing going on. I mean, my nose is only so long...but not long enough to have 2 pairs of glasses perched on it. Ian just doesn't like the whole 3D thing.

Of course, when we go to the Gateway, we always get our bubblegum fix. Since it was such a lovely day, after the movie, we spent the rest of the day browsing Dick's Sports, reading at Barnes and Noble, spending Liv's bday gift certificates at Old Navy, pricing a mini Mac at the Apple Store, smelling lotions at Bath & Body, wishing we had lots of money to spend at Anthropologe (well, I guess, that would just me wishing I could shop at this store), running into friends, and eating yummy food at Taifoon.






2 comments:

HIL and ERIK said...

Hey Erik and I saw that movie today too! We went to the theater on 33rd. Just miles away! I really enjoyed the movie - how bout you?

Bagley Briefs said...

Erinne, I love how active you are with your children... exposing them to so many of the beautiful things in life. You're such a fun and cool Mom!