Sunday, October 5, 2008

A VERY LONG WEEK - BABY & BDAYS (10-01-08)

I now have a new birthday buddy to share my special day with for the years to come. The newest member to the extended family came at 12.09am. Welcome, Beckham! I was able to run up to the hospital an hour or so after he popped out. I don't have any pics with me right now, but should get some soon.



Congratulations to my brother, sis-in-law and nieces.

My birthday came and went quietly, which I was grateful for. Though my birthdays are my most favoritist holiday of the year, I wasn't too thrilled for this particular one to come about for many reasons, but I won't bore you by them.



Thank you to those who called, texted, emailed, mailed or dropped by to wish me a happy 34th.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I don't think it is important how old we are anymore, just that we celebrate our special day. Silly, yes, do i care, no. Hope you had a fun time with us at the "Bucca".