Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ON THE ROAD AGAIN VINYL ARTWORK

Slowly but surely I've been creating and drawing up custom artwork for Allie's Word Candy Vinyl business. Here is the most recent set - "On the Road Again" (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=15986000). It's so awesome, if I do say so myself! You gotta know Allie and I had a beast of a time getting the road to work - that is why I'm so dang proud of how it turned out!!!! It would be so stinkin' cute in a boy's room or even a playroom.

I've also done an "Under the Sea" set, though we are tweaking the kit since I came up with some more artwork for it. And I also have a "Halloween Train" set too - just in time to decorate your front window for the Trick or Treaters.

4 comments:

sarita said...

I love it and want it all! I can't wait to see the mermaid and other "Under the Sea" vinyl additions. Too bad I don't have a playroom for the race track or a window on my front door. Someday...

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Whoever designed these is really talented. What's her name?

Brooke said...

Sorry to be a comment hoe on your blog, but I just have to say that your talent never ceases to amaze me! If I had a baby boy I would definitely order this work of vinyl art. Great job Erinne!

Natalie said...

Hey Erinne - Found your blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. I love the work you are doing for vinyl. Very creative (as always)!
-Natalie Steed