Thursday, September 4, 2008

SCHOOL'S IN SESSION


I suppose I've officially passed a certain milestone as a mom now that all the kids are in school. I sort of feel like a kid in a candy shoppe, not knowing what to do with the kid-free time I now have available. I guess I could clean; maybe I could go shopping; have lunch with friends; read a book; take up a new hobby; exercise.....the world is mine! However, I find that I look forward to 3.00pm when they all come walking through the front door.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow you are an old woman now! Just kidding. I can't believe you already have free time. LUCKY!

HIL and ERIK said...

Hey E - I like your new background. You know, since I'll be unemployed soon, maybe you could use that free time to hang out with me!

Julie Bennett said...

Just wait until the time comes and your kids don't even want you around because you are not "cool" enough! Or the fact that they become very busy with school, friends, sports, work, anything really and then you wonder where the time has gone....

simply kris said...

Kate started preschool and ballet. I love Tues and Thurs. It's Kris time.
And, Your Maggie is bitable. (word?) She is way too cute.

bevany said...

I don't believe you have any free time. I swear, you are always at the school.