Wednesday, January 16, 2008

THE LITTLEST FAIRY

I just wanted to show everyone how talented my mom is. This is her amazing color pencil of Olivia as a purple fairy. I asked her to do this for Liv for Christmas. When I presented it to Liv, she just stared at it with her mouth open. She couldn't believe it was her! And it's a dream come true to be a fairy. Right now it is getting framed and we'll soon have it on Livvy's wall. Thanks so much mom!

And if you would like to see more of her stuff (like her new version of "Jacob Black") you can go to her website: http://www.artbykimkincaid.com/ or directly to her blog: http://www.thetwirlingdragon.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Hadleys said...

your mom is genius! I really really want one of Ella but I know that's a whole lot to ask. I also really love her Jacob -- what a truly gifted artist.

So, based on your comment on my blog, you too read the books? I'm glad to know I'm not the only 30-something mother who reads those books and who thinks two are better than one! Although, I lean more towards Edward. The movie comes out next year -- I'm SO looking forward to it (whether it sucks or not, I'll be there!).

bevany said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of it. I want one for Keigan and Mia...and you know I'm not the biggest fantasy fan. I'm glad Liv likes it. I can't wait to see it in her room!

Brooke said...

Erinne, your mom is amazing! It's neat to see how talented you both are, but also the difference in your styles. I bet liv loved this picture.