Thursday, November 1, 2007

Guitar Hero




Well I bought Guitar Hero III a few days ago and me and the kids have been playing it non stop. This is the first of the series that is available for the Wii so it was the first time playing it almost all of us (Jake says he has played it at a friends house before).

There is something about the game that brings out the rock in you and the next thing you know you are doing scissor kicks off of the coffee table. It has also been great for introducing some of the classics to the kids and it warms my heart to hear Olivia humming One around the house. Some of my other favorites include:

I caught Erinne trying to get a jam going but she will probably deny it if you ask her.

2 comments:

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

I don't see any Josh Groban songs listed. See Brian, I feel safe leaving comments on your blog. This is an awesome blog BTW. Hey, what's wrong with sulking Olivia in the video? Did she get kicked off the guitar too soon?

Brian said...

I think she missed a few too many notes while playing "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar.